Let's Look at the Statistics
- 30% of small businesses with a web presence generate more than 25% of their revenue online
- 91% of customers have visited a store because of an online experience
- 37% of people use the Internet to find a store at least once per month
- According to Google’s 2016 data, 68% of consumers who conduct local searches on their smartphone go to a store within 24 hours, and nearly 50% make a purchase within a day
Statistics from Espresso.digital
Having a Non-Optimized Mobile Friendly Site is also Detrimental!
- 50% of online sales are lost when visitors can’t find content.
- Google judges your website by how it looks on MOBILE. Read more about Google’s Mobile First Index Here.
- 17% of all small business websites are not in compliance with Google’s Mobile-Friendly Algorithm of 2015
- 68% of websites don’t have an email address on the homepage
Key Benefits of a Small Business Website
- Marketing opportunities increase from a “local” audience to a global audience.
- Digital sales conversions save time and labor.
- Elevated brand and greater ability to manage web aesthetic.
- More cost effective than brick and mortar alone.
- The ability to track marketing and business analytics.
Would you like to start a project with us?
Contact us today with any question - big or small.