Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine’s unpaid results – often referred to as “natural”, “organic”, or “earned” results.
If you refer to the first image below, the section highlighted in Red is the organic section of a Google 1st page search engine result page (SERP).
Though paid ads are valuable (read our PPC page for more info), the main advantage of organic traffic is simply you get people to your website for free.
How Powerful are Search Engine like Google & How Many Visitors can it Really Bring to your Website?
Though OptiMonsterDM focuses on ranking your business as high as possible on all search engines, we have keen focus on Google because according to quora.com 66% of all searches are done on Google, 15%, on Bing, and 14% on Yahoo. Nevertheless, all the structuring of your website and strategies to increase your ranking are all very much the same on all search engines.
Here are the Statistics
According to Google, there are 70,000 Google searched done every SECOND.
You heard that right. Not daily, not hourly, not by the minute, but every SECOND.
Tick, there’s another 70,000 people searching on Google.
That equates to 4.2 million people searching for something on Google every minute.
Search engines can bring 1000’s of people to your website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Whether you’re driving, hanging with the family, eating dinner, whatever your endeavor, it is very possible to create passive income and ongoing revenue.
The question is, can we get these people to your website and create loyal customers?
The answer is YES!
What Goes into SEO?
- Quality of Traffic. You want to attract visitors who are genuinely interested in your product or service.
- Quantity of Traffic. Once you have the right people clicking through from those SERP’s, more traffic is better.
- Analyze Analytics and make changes based on these analytics.
- A/B Split Test to increase conversions & sales.
- Rank for as many search terms related to your business as possible.
- Have your website and content set up with proper parameters to meet Search Engine’s algorithms.
- Build trust and authority with both Search Engines, Users, and third party websites.
- Have users interact with your website well. (Example, Users go to many pages, stay on your pages for long periods of time, and not get off your website after only visiting one page).
- Engage your customers from your Search engine listing to make them WANT to click your website.
SEO is just one of the many services we offer here at OptiMonster Digital Media.
Though we offer SEO services, our main objective is always to build your brand to be memorable.
Driving traffic to your website is just a part of that mission.
Would you like to start a project with us?
Contact us today with any question - big or small.