- Airbnb: Airbnb is an online marketplace that allows people to rent out their homes to travelers. In 2016, Airbnb launched a digital marketing campaign called “Night At.” The campaign invited people to win a night’s stay in a unique Airbnb listing around the world. The campaign was a huge success, generating over 100 million impressions and driving over 1 million website visits.
- Red Bull: Red Bull is an energy drink company that is known for its high-octane marketing campaigns. In 2012, Red Bull launched a campaign called “Red Bull Stratos.” The campaign involved Felix Baumgartner jumping from a balloon in the stratosphere, breaking the sound barrier in the process. The jump was live-streamed on YouTube and watched by over 8 million people.
- Nike: Nike is a sportswear company that is known for its innovative marketing campaigns. In 2016, Nike launched a campaign called “Just Do It.” The campaign featured a series of short films that celebrated athletes who had overcome adversity. The campaign was a huge success, generating over 1 billion views on YouTube.
- Coca-Cola: Coca-Cola is a soft drink company that is known for its classic marketing campaigns. In 2014, Coca-Cola launched a campaign called “Share a Coke.” The campaign involved replacing the Coca-Cola logo on bottles with people’s names. The campaign was a huge success, generating over 1 billion mentions on social media.
- Dove: Dove is a personal care company that is known for its body positivity campaigns. In 2013, Dove launched a campaign called “Real Beauty Sketches.” The campaign involved showing women how they were drawn by artists who were only given verbal descriptions of their appearances. The campaign was a huge success, generating over 70 million views on YouTube.
These are just a few examples of successful digital marketing campaigns. By studying these campaigns, you can learn how to create effective marketing campaigns that will reach your target audience and achieve your goals.
« Back to the Knowledgebase